For Koga I made a list with all kind of improvements on their frames and KNWU complete bikes towards the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro in summer 2016. On some of the topics I worked and some were done by KNWU and Koga. Some topics appeared to be not feasible or allowed by the rules.
- Adapt an existing road TT frame to a Track frame like we did for the Hour record attempt of Thomas Dekker in 2015.
- Develop an aerodynamic cap between frame and stem
- Rolling resistance measurements with different tires
- Aero seatpost
- Aero seatpost clamp which fills the holes in the frame
- Look for the most effcient BB
- Look for the most effcient chain
- Faster coating on the frames
- Ride with a bottle if allowed on the track